    From: "Rob Studdert"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Sent: 11/01/04 06:02:34
    To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Subject: DSLR future wish-list

    I just put up a page containing my set of wishes for future hardware and
    firmware updates. We might as well be pro-active:

    http://members.ozemail.com.au/~distudio/Pentax_digi_wish-list/

    Anyone have anything to add, discuss or dispute?

    Cheers,

    Rob Studdert
    HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
    Tel +61-2-9554-4110
    UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998