First day I've had enough free time to go out and shoot, and it's just
rain, rain, rain all day long. I was planning on taking tripod and FA
100/2.8 and FA 35/2 out this morningn to catch some of the wildflowers
coming into bloom around here.

My last time out, about two weeks ago, I shot a big patch of Dewberries,
some Texas Bluebonnets, Bitterweed, Blue Curl, Crow Poison, & orange Prarie
Paintbrushes (haven't seen any red or yellow so far).

Anyone have an "I shot "X" this weekend with a "Y" and had a great time"
story to help me through this drought? Doesn't need to be plant related at
all...

Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]