Dan Scott wrote:

> Anyone have an "I shot "X" this weekend
> with a "Y" and had a great time"
> story to help me through this drought?
> Doesn't need to be plant related at all...

Sure, I'll help you out.  Yesterday I had to fly to Reno for a quick
trip, so I brought along a Leica M3 and 50mm/f1.5 Summitar (sporting
its new lens hood) with the idea of getting some snaps in the
airport waiting area.  I shot a roll of Tri-X and caught some
typical waiting area scenes when I spied a flight attendant who was
buying some jewelry and trying it on.  She saw me and decided to
pose, and I got about eight or ten shots of her hamming it up for
the camera.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]