Ya don't say!

I almost sent a sarcastic reply to your comment aimed at Sylwester, but
when two similar comments came in together I figured 'give the guy a
break - he is obviously having a bad day!'

I actually quite like many of the shots in Doug's link though...

Then again I am more into "nice" pics than reportage/docupics so I guess
I would, wouldn't I?

Hope things get better as the day progresses...

If not, follow Cotty's advice - "HAVE A DRINK!  HAVE A DRINK!  HAVE A
DRINK!  HAVE A DRINK!" - maybe things will improve then!