Look what I found.

Quoted from
http://www.photographystore.com/Pages/camrabg.html

"Pentax, Minolta and Olympus. I would lump all of
these manufactures together. They are not really built
to the same quality as Canon and Nikon. If you choose
prime, fixed focal length lenses though they are
capable of superb results. Remember I am looking for
equipment capable of the absolute best imaging, so
very few other people would be quite as demanding as I
am. It must be said a friend of mine, who is a
professional fashion photographer, uses a Pentax LX
with pentax prime lenses and his pictures are quite
superb."

Well at least some people know what a good quality
camera is. He/she/it seems to contradict himself in
the last sentence though. Of course this person's
pictures are superb. THey are using a great quality
camera, as are all Pentaxes.

He even recommends a Pentax 110 camera on his site. I
can't see a 110 camera taking good pictures. I started
off with a 110 as a kid. Hopeless pictures. The worst.

Jody.