On 14 Feb 2004 at 17:14, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> http://www.cameraquest.com/photog.htm
>
> A not so tongue-in-cheek commentary by Stephen Gandy

This is a topic I think we gave far more thought to than Mr Gandy given his
quote:

"Now comes the hard part. Place all your new wonder pics on a table, and open
up books showing the works of Mr. Smith, or Capa, or Cartier-Bresson,
Stieglitz, or Margaret Bourke-White.   Now then, Do your pics compare well with
theirs???... as though I didn't know.   Possible of course, but not very damn
well likely."

It's hardly a reasonable expectation to compare "all your new wonder pics" to a
set of hand picked images out of a lifetimes body of work. :-)

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998