On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, aimcompute wrote:

> The article linked to below states that BGH given to cows to increase milk
> production produces lesions when fed to rats...

I have just one thing to say about all these threads: Talk about
MacDonald's makes me hungry. This week, I ate there twice, only
because of all the mentions of McD's here in this list. Now you're
making me want to go for a milkshake.

So, for you amateur activists out there, keep this in mind in future
posts. You're just making some of us consume more of all that tasty
stuff.

:-)