On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:12:03 -0700, aimcompute wrote:

> The article linked to below states that BGH given to cows to increase milk
> production produces lesions when fed to rats...

So what does it do when given to dairy cattle? <BG>

Very, Very OT: That's one of my pet peeves about laboratory testing. I
really couldn't give a flying flip what it does when fed to rats, only
what it does when fed to dairy cattle the output of which are consumed
by humans. Now, I'm not stupid enough to believe that the two might not
be different, but I'm also not stupid enough to believe that they might
not be the same. But I really get sick of the hyperbole. Of course,
hyperbole is about the only defining characteristic of the dawn of the
21st century.

TTYL, DougF