This probably doesn't have much to do with anything, but I heard somewhere
that with all the preservatives in our food, our dead bodies last an average
of 2 years longer than normal! Live fast, die young and leave a
good-lookin', well-preserved corpse. :) Now if only those preservatives
would delay aging ... I also heard that fetal stem cell research will soon
be a moot issue since they found they can get the stem cells from regular
human fat. Now THERE's an issue I can get behind, or rather, get my behind,
behind! Bring on the McDonald's! (I've had a LONG week)