Ahh ... now that you mention it, I used to have that
problem, but growing up on spotties I learned to work around
it.  Now, with the MX and LX, I use screens appropriate to
the focal length and aperture of the lenses, and can't
recall when I've last had the problem.  Don't have any
lenses (well, the K35/3.5 and K28/35 and K18/3.5) with an
aperture that causes the blacking out.  I may have to try a
matte screen ... perhaps there's one one around here some
place.

Thks Bruce ...