From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PAW #1 - Snow Pup
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 01:03:26 EST

I really like that a lot, frank.

The composition is very good -- focusing attention on the puppy.

Marnie aka Doe Now there are too many paws to keep up with. ;-)

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca