From: Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: PAW #1 - Snow Pup
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:10:51 +0200

Hi!

ft> Since it's called PAW (I know Bill beat me to it), it had to be an animal
ft> with paws, right?

ft> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2148154

ft> cheers,
ft> frank

Drums please <g>...

Frank, sorry, but this one does not work for me. My eyes do not arrive
to the puppy. They wonder about the geometry of shades and poses of
these two people. The contrast is high which kind of blinds me if you
will.

I don't know about the circumstances at which this shot has been
taken. But I think if I could I would look for tighter framing. The
weather was cold enough so that less of the surroundings would appear
just as cold...

Do I make any sense?

Boris

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."