Hello frank,

My post was only meant to indicate that PAW had increased the posts
and that as long as PAW was in the subject, that it would be easy to
deal with.  It was not meant to say quit posting PAW stuff.

Sorry if that was how it came across.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

ft> With the greatest of respect to Bruce, Rob and Ann (and anyone else who
ft> might be farther down in this thread - I'm just stopping here to reply):

ft> I think I've deleted about twice as many posts about English sports cars,
ft> whiskey, Scotch, English beer, Dodge Chargers, and things that have
ft> absolutely nothing to do with photography whatsoever, as I have PAW posts,
ft> or the comments.

ft> Why pick on PAW, and complain that it's clogging the list?  It has something
ft> to do with photography.

ft> I don't recall many complaining that ever since the *istD has been released
ft> (and indeed long before it's release), that it, DSLR's and peripheral
ft> digitalia have absolutely dominated the list.  Why so few complaints?
ft> Because that's what the list's about, that's why.

ft> Well, it's also about taking photos.  If PAW wasn't popular, we wouldn't
ft> have seen such popular support for it (meaning: all the posts).

ft> People have been pretty good about prefixing posts with "PAW".  It would be
ft> pretty easy to just filter it out, no?

ft> I'm really at a loss here.  I personally have no problem with all the way OT
ft> threads that have dominated here over the last couple of days or so.  But,
ft> if one wants to cut down on traffic, I think we know where to look.

ft> cheers,
ft> frank

ft> "The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
ft> fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer

>>From: Ann Sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: Re: Too much mail
>>Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:52:04 -0500
>>
>>Raimo K wrote:
>> >
>> > PDML is too active now - which in itself is a good thing - but I have
>> > difficulties in keeping up so I think IŽll have to unsubscribe for
>>awhile.
>> > All the best!
>> > Raimo K
>> > Personal photography homepage at:
>> > http:\\www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho
>>
>>I second that --
>>Perhaps some of the comments on PAWS could be sent
>>privately ???
>>
>>I really don't want to unsubscribe because there
>>are a few important threads
>>here I don't want to miss but I'm overwhelmed  -
>>The Scrabble list has been
>>extra talky these days, too and I'm falling way
>>behind .
>>
>>I have trouble viewing a lot of the PAWS and some
>>of them are on sights that
>>are not user friendly for those of us with older
>>browsers...
>>
>>annsan who has missed a lot here lately

ft> MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE*
ft>