[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>Sometimes OT gets a little out of hand, but it dies down. You have
introduced
this PAW thing which mostly is good. I do think however that the one on the
Leica list you modeled it after limits photos to those taken with Leica
equipment. Also they seem to limit it to one photo a week person. You are
trying
to open this list to anything, anywhere, anytime, no limits. And then
snarling
at the guy who is paying for this list out of his own pocket.

>Like I said, PAW seems like a great idea. But maybe we should keep it to
Pentax
equipment, and one shot per person per week on this list. Furthermore, there
are
all kinds of sites on the web where you can post photos to be commented on
and
no one has ever objected to folks mentioning here that they had a photo on
one
they would like comments about.

Well, if you limit it to Pentax equipment, I cannot participate. And maybe I
should drop off the list completely since I no longer have any Pentax
equipment and will probably not be getting some. Or getting some any time soon.

But I do think PAWs ought to be limited to one photograph a week per person,
since it's called "Photograph of the Week."

Whatever Doug decides, I guess.

Personally I like the PAWs a great deal. And I think the overwhelming
response indicates others do as well. It's a nice counter balance to all the
technical talk.

Threads like OT English cars I can live without, ergo, I delete them.

Marnie aka Doe :-)