I wonder if the different "personalities" of this list and the EOS list have to do with the fact that nowadays you have to be a bit of a rebel, or perhaps just a curmudgeon, to stick to Pentax while the sheep are flocking to Canon and Nikon.

John

Who has noticed that the most frequent posts are now from people complaining about too many posts.