On 23/2/04, STAN's ULCER disgorged:

>I did just read the User's Manual and found the following:
>"To help awaken the bouquet of Laphroaig whisky and bring
>out the aromatics, add a few drops of water. Hold your glass
>towards the light and observe how the water swirls in the
>golden liquid. Nose the glass deeply for a hint of..."
>
>So, a few drops of water recommended.

Dahhh. You're all a bunch of wusses. I take a glass, boil the rest of the
water out until there's a skanky crisp lining of essence of Scotch,
collect buckets of the stuff, mash it into shape with a pestle and
mortar, cram it into a syringe and inject straight into the jugular!

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__
Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk