-----Original Message-----
From: Cotty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 6:17 PM

On 24/2/04, CESAR AND HIS AMAZING SNAKESKINS disgorged:

Now look here my lad. I know that time may have a habit if seeming to
stand still in the sleepy burbs of Florida, but it looks like it's
actually going in reverse!

End of May > pub meet London

Beginning of June > NPW

When I was younger, I could do anything to excess. Through years of
patience and self-sacrifice, I have finally put the brakes on, throttled
back, dug my heals in. The only thing I do to excess now is spend money
that I don't have...

I'll have a couple a beers, a few glasses of wine. I'm much more of a
listener than the talker I used to be. If you say, ' What you having?' in
the bar, I'll listen!

Cheers,
  Cotty

Oops!  It just goes to show what happens when I spend too much time at work.
It has gotten to the point that I no longer have a personal life and have
totally lost the sense of time.  Is it really the end of February???

This just means that I cannot make the pub meet in London :-(  I really have
to make it out there sometime...  Maybe this year is not it?  Though I did
want to make it ere my cousin leaves London.  I try to travel on the cheap,
it allows me to make it out internationally...

Maybe you can convince me to make the trip across the pond during GFMtn...

Actually relaxing reading the PDML,

Cesar
Panama City, Florida