I was referring to making once a week "ON FRIDAY." i.e.,
limiting the posting to but one designated day per week, as
opposed to once a week on whatever day suits the poster.

Plus, the idea of picture a week was more a reference to the
Leica format than what we might do here, although I feel
that if everyone who wants to participate limits the photos
to one posting per week that would certainly be an
improvement over what we've had thus far: just a couple of
people putting up pictures at random intervals and
interspersed between numerous messages about the minutia of
digital cameras, fast cars and fast women, GFM, and other
such topics, all of which, imo, are just fine here, even
though some can become a bit wearing for those not
interested in such matters.

I suppose I liken your suggestion of posting pics on but one
day of the week similar to someone suggesting that digital
only be discussed on Tuesdays, and that we have a "Whisky
Wednesday."