Yes, there is too much mail, we now have over 400 per day coming in, that
might be ok for the people that don't work and have time to download and go
through all the posts. I work and in the past week just don't have the time
to go through my email. Just a download, quick look and delete all. With
this volume coming in, if you don't download most days then mail will be
bounced and you will get unsubscribed.

Two solutions;

1 - go modern, get rid of the list and use a www forum and you can have
sections for whatever topic you choose and easy access from anywhere.

2 - mark email headings with OT, DIGITAL, PAW, GENERAL, LENS, BODY, FILM,
etc, so that you can filter incoming email into appropriate folders. Then if
you don't want to see OT or PAW you don't have to look just periodically
delete the contents of the folder.

HTH

Ziggy