You missed a couple didn't you... :) there is always the digest version and
reading the posts online sorted already by subject.  This list is plain text
only, thus it doesn't use much bandwidth.  I'm on dialup and I don't have
any problems.  Lots of folks unsubscribe temporarily when their going to be
gone for a bit.  There's filters any which way you want it, 2 clicks and I
can sort and delete a whole subject all at the same time.  I really think
all need to lighten up and go read the instructions on how to fully get the
most out of their email browser.

I for one enjoy the humor and comradery that exist on this list often in OT
posts.  This is a very active list and that's a good thing!  I look forward
to sitting down relaxing for bit checking out what's going on in PDML.
Quiet boring lists don't get it either.  Come on folks, lets fence this bad
humored disgruntled attitude and be decent and considerate of everyone's
opinions and ideas.  If this isn't your thing, maybe you shouldn't be here.
If you have forgotten how to unsubscribe or switch to digest the directions
are on the web site.  <http://www.pdml.net/dbrewer/p2.html?>

I feel bad for Shel about the nasty emails he is now getting.  If you feel
you need to flame someone, you should be brave enough to do it in public.
If you can't say it in public it probably shouldn't be said.  If I were
Shel, I would strongly be tempted to consider forwarding these nastys to the
list so their true colors would be shown to all.  Although this might be bad
overall for the list and a kill file will take care of them permanently.

Dave

Two solutions;

1 - go modern, get rid of the list and use a www forum and you can have
sections for whatever topic you choose and easy access from anywhere.

2 - mark email headings with OT, DIGITAL, PAW, GENERAL, LENS, BODY, FILM,
etc, so that you can filter incoming email into appropriate folders. Then if
you don't want to see OT or PAW you don't have to look just periodically
delete the contents of the folder.

HTH

Ziggy