Ann, you don't have to unsubscribe the list will do it for you.

At 09:10 AM 2/24/04, you wrote:
Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> <LOL>  But Ann, Raimo said nothing about the PAW being the
> cause of the list being too busy, did he?  I noticed he pout
> up a link to his photography page as well.

I guess I feel I have to look if it is a picture
and if it is WHISKEY
or SPORTS CARS I can delete without guilt.  :)

Posting pics to one picture on a site where one
sees the picture only and not
a zillion banner ads would be useful too.

I just can't go look at the pictures myself right
now.  and If I went away
for two days I'd have to unsubscribe because the
server would bounce my mail.

So don't anyone's feelings be hurt if I don't
respond to comments to me
90% of the time I don't know they have been made
until I see someone else
referring to it by chance.

I jsut cant cope kids
have fun

ann

I drink to make other people interesting.
-- George Jean Nathan