-----Original Message-----
From: graywolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 10:02 PM

Ah... The true advantage of being an amateur photographer. The only one you
have
to please is yourself.

"You like it? Here let me gift you with it."

"You don't like it? Go away and bother someone else."

(GRIN)

--

Cesar Matamoros II wrote:

> Peter,
>
> I usually do not show my images to anyone.  Though there are friends who
do
> occasionally view them.  The photo clerks see them more than others do.
And

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."