At 20:57 2004.03.22 -0500, you wrote:
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 03:23:43 +0200
From: "Lasse Karlsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: "Collin R Brendemuehl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 3:00 AM
Subject: Re: My own DOF confusion

> At 18:10 2004.03.22 -0500, you wrote:
> >From: "Lasse Karlsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> >From: "Collin Brendemuehl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > > Keep an eye on the Left.
> > > They complain any time we go after any group that hates America.
> > > They were ambivalent about going after Al Queda & going into Afghanistan.
> > > They really opposed overthrowing Marxists like Aristide and Saddam
> > Hussein, et al.
> > > After all, they share a common goal with the former and common world
> > view with the latter.
> >
> >Do you know what they say about you, Collin?
> >They say that you are so full of shit that it's finally overflowed.
> >Is this true?
> >
> >Just curious,
> >Lasse
>
> You'll get over it.

No, I won't, you arrogant little peace of shit!
Not as long as you keep trolling, littering this list and pissing in decent list member's faces with your moronic American right wing preachings.

Lasse

Trolling? That was my sig. Nothing more. The insults and demeaning remarks are unsuitable and lack civility.
Preaching? Did I hurt your feelings somehow? Did that little thought jump out and bite you?
Right wing? Somewhat. But I honestly wonder what bothers you so. Open to some intelligent, civil dialog? (off-list, of course)
We can talk about Kant, Hegel, Marx, Mao, Jesus, Budda, C. S. Lewis, Francis Schaeffer, and whatever world view is appropriate.

Collin