From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 23 March 2004 6:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: {3} Will adjusting the iso on the af280t give me fill flash

Tom V suggested this when i shot my friends wedding last year.
Set the shutter for less than the X sync speed(in this case SP was 125 so i
shot in 60th
and 30th)It
allows for more ambient light in the picture and you lessen the black
background,exposed
subject
problems.
Worked very well.Only one missed TTL shot during the whole shoot.Mind you
this was indoors
in a hall.

Its just this damn outdoor fill flash thing that i just cannot get my head
wrapped around.

To me shooting out doors in sun and having a flash go off would make it over
exposed. I
have read the
manuals for the cameras and flash,but to me they are vauge

Dave

                                > Dave, TV - what is "shutter drag" technique?
Sounds interesting...