frank

From: "Lasse Karlsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I see. I misunderstood your question.

Well, all I know is that Max McRae is, or at least has been a member of the PDML, since maybe a year or two back.

Lasse

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines