Jens Bladt wrote:

Not at all. Got one off ebay for about 25$. Of cource I would like one for
every one of my 5 lenses (30mm-180mm). Got to get the camera first, though.
Schneider lenses are considered the worlds best (for MF anyway). But they
are way too expensive. Actually the post war P6 was made for the purpose of
selling more Schneider lenses. The Schneider Cutagon is ezztreemly sharp. So
I was told by a German colleactor.

I do have a 28mm f/4.0 S-K Curtagon in the collection. That would be a lovely lens to be using, even for my K-models, if not the Retina itself.

Why not just use the Rettina's as they
are?

Finding someone to repair the Retina Reflex is not easy.
It's sluggish and needs a CLA. Everything seems to be working, after a fashion, and the camera itself is essentially new. McKeown condition 2-H. Lovely to look at...
They're quite complex inside, and a bit fragile at that.
If I knew of an accomplished Retina repairman, I might just do that.

keith whaley

Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- Fra: Keith Whaley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sendt: 11. april 2004 05:51 Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Emne: Re: Zone Focus - what is it?

Jens Bladt wrote:

That's right, Kieth. But, as I mentioned - my Eastern German lenses for
Pentacon Six does not have a DOF scale. Other than that they are brilliant
lenses from pre war Carl Zeiss.

[...]