From: "Ralf Stubner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: Winder ME II cable release diagram

"Cyril MARION" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I have cabled my remote triger according to George's contribution (pin
> N°2 is useless).  But I understand (from Ralf's contribution) that
> sometimes pin N°2 trigs the light meter.  Is this feature implemented
> on specific Me II Winder series or in all models ?

I just made some tests this morning with my ME II winder and my ME.  At
least with this combination I am able to trigger the light meter with
pin N°2 when both camera and winder are set to 'auto'.  Interestingly
this does not depend on whether or not there are any batteries in the
winder.  So with my winder pin N°2 works the same way as half depressing
the winder button, and I know that I haven't done any changes to the
wiring of the winder.  But maybe one of the previous owners?

cheerio
ralf

--
Ralf Stubner <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>