Hi!

Jostein, I'd second your opinion here. I really think that
contribution should be voluntary and no specific amount should be set.
Of course, the amount should be reasonable but not limited either from
above or from below.

There're many odd ways at which a group may limit its free members but
I really think that any such thing would counter the nature of PDML.

May I suggest the following simple thing. Let us all, who's willing to
contribute, write Adelheide and you an off-line message with amount
that they would be initially willing to provide.

After that, it would be not difficult to see whether and what kind of
solution PDML could really afford for its PUG.

Thanks!

Boris
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])