William Robb wrote:

> You still don't believe me? Look at all the photofinishing
> complaints generated on this list. You think companies like
> Wal-Mart have done photographers any favours by making
> photofinishing a low profit game? What do you think suffered
> when the cost of a roll of photo processing fell to a quarter of
> what it was 15 years ago?

Amen.  Wal-Mart, Loblaws and Costco have destroyed quality consumer
photofinishing as we know it, because no one can compete with them AND
offer a quality final product AND make money.

Just because someone else lowballs, why do you have to lowball?  And
especially when you think their work is bad!  If their work is bad, you
should certainly be charging MORE.

-Aaron