-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tanya & Russell Mayer
Sent: April 11, 2001 6:20 PM
To: Pentax Discussion List
Subject: Subject: RE: Fairy pics

O M G, now THAT is an insult to ANY photographer.  To date, I have been
considering (because they have all been paying for their own
film/processing) my keeping the negs as my form of "payment" as I think that
they are my most necessary learning tool.  I can't say that I would have
been as polite as you in this situation, Bucky...you are to be commended for
having such self control!

fairy.