Ok, so I hit the "reply" button then, so how the heck did that go to list?

:-)

tan.

-----Original Message-----
From: TMP [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 13 May 2004 10:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Pentax High End DSLR

Omigosh! That is so many Bruce, you must be exhausted by the days end! I am
finding myself shooting around 4-500, and delivering around 300-400 proofs
to my clients.

This compares to around 200 frames shot and 100-130 proofs delivered when
shooting film.  This is one of the reasons that I love digital for weddings,
as I am offering my clients much better "bang for their buck" since
switching.  Here are two complete weddings (these are their online proof
galleries) that I shot on the last couple of weekends - please do tell me if
you feel that I should be shooting more, as I really don't want my clients
to me "missing out" on things that I should be covering.

http://www.tanyamayer.com/weddinggalleriesprivate/bean/index.htm

http://www.tanyamayer.com/weddinggalleriesprivate/shilvock/shilvock/index.ht

I'd love to see some of yours if you have any online?

BTW, are you heading to GFM?

tan.x.