Put a K/M lens on MZ-M and you get center weighted meter. Switch to
  manual mode and the bar graph it appears in the viewfinder is more
  accurate and more suggestive than any match needle.
  And please don't tell me a student has to cock the shutter in order
  to get a grasp on photography basics...

  Servus,  Alin   :o/