Be careful, my friend, because I've gone through a MG and a ME Super in the
past few months because of electronic failure.
Also, be careful of the seals in the camera, that they are not going to
mush.
That is why I've recommended the ZX-M, or in Canada, MZ-M.
It's new and will get your student through the course, and then some.
Cheers - Martin