It used to be that the cost of photoshop was a barrier for me, it now
appears that not only is money an issue, but the bloatware that
photoshop has become, is another barrier for me.  Sounds like Adobe
have followed Microsoft's lead (perhaps even using the latest MS
tools) in creating slower, fatter versions of their software.  I'm not
ready to spend even more money to up my memory along with the cost of
the software.  So far, PictureWindow Pro is adequate - only costs $90
and runs just fine in 512MB.

--
Best regards,
Bruce