Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear about your experiences. I find that on the whole eBay is very good but the feedback system needs revising as it does not work as intended but rather becomes an excercise in mutual back scratching, with neither party willing to leave negative feedback when it is due for fear of a negative score in return. I myself have been involved in a few transactions where, if I were to be honest, I should have left a negative for the seller but refrained from doing so for fear of inciting a netative in return - even though it would not have been warranted. So its nice to know about the 90 day rule - I may well try it out. One question, how do you time the 90 days? I take it that you count from the moment the auction ends?

Now that eBay is fast becoming a monopoly for online auctions, I would like to see our governments impose some better regulation of how it works - to protect both sellers and buyers far better than at present. In the UK if they would just implement the Trade Descriptions Act that would be a start. As things stand at present eBay just treats disputes and their resolution as another income stream - given their massive proffits I would like to see them obliged to provide this sort of protection as part of the service.

Anyway, those are my thoughts on the matter.

Regards,
Antonio