I told a frequent email friend that my nerves must have switched hands, because when I type my name as my usual sign-off, Keith, over 80% of the time now I'll type it Kieth...
I did that because I wanted to assure him that it was ME sending the note, not some pretender to the throne...

I must have typed my name a hundred thousand times over the years, and it really ought to just flow off my fingertips by now. But, age has finally caught up with me, and almost nothing flows from my fingertips anymore!
I have to watch the screen as I type, and do my corrections as they are needed, otherwise it's a total mess.

Happens to all of us at some time, I guess!

keith whaley

Ann Sanfedele wrote:

graywolf wrote:

I don't know about you, Anthony, but if I thoroughly edited everything I posted
 here the list would have far fewer messages on it.

BTW, what do you call it when your fingers type the wrong word. I do not think
it is not exactly the same thing as dislexia. I noticed that I typed "change"
the other day instead of "chain".

not the same as typing dislexia instead of
dyslexia I gyess :)

truthfully, I would like to know that too... or
two...

I've done the kind of mistake you mention more
often than I care to admit
(and yet, I'm admitting it... )

annsan irreverantly OT