Hello Shaun,

I'm curious about this - considering getting a Pelican case myself.
Wouldn't the rough handling (such as a toss of the case onto a
conveyer belt) still be hard on the equipment?  I realize this is
better than no protection, but is the foam that good that the camera
gear feels no impact?

Thanks for your thoughts,

Bruce