 From: "Matamoros, Cesar A." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:54:52 -0400
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Fairy pics

I guess it takes all kinds in this world.

One salesman at my photo store constantly shows me his pictures.  He takes
good shots and I make sure to let him know which ones are great and then
point out some things he can do to correct others.  A lot of times they are
action shots and I tell him that he just has to keep certain things in mind
in terms of timing and composition, not so much the technical aspect.

I know he appreciates my inputs both good and bad.  I cannot see how
anything can be gained by just pointing out the negatives - I agree with
Tom's note on this point.

On a Pentax note, he is considering getting rid of his Minolta gear.
Especially after we both spent some time photographing a rugby tourney a
while back.  He noted how everyone raved about my photos.  Beyond the timing
and composition, he noticed the color saturation and sharpness of my shots.

                César Matamoros II
                Panama City, Florida

> From: tom [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Tanya & Russell Mayer wrote:
> >
> > I have this guy here in town (yep, the one hour guy again,) who
> > constantly looks at my stuff and picks it to pieces without ever having
> > anything nice to say,
>
> This guy is obviously an ass.
>
> tv
> -

-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

---- End Original Message ----

Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail