Tanya -

One business issue to remember -If you think a too high price is keeping
customers away, you can always have a sale. If you've built a base on cheap
prices, you'll lose a lot of them when you try to raise the price to what
you're worth.

A good friend of mine and his brother have a photo studio in a moderately
affluent area near me. You'd be amazed (though I doubt anyone else on the
list would, given the responses you've gotten) at the horror stories he
tells me about customers and prints and prices. The mild ones are the
stories about customers who come in to complain that the color photocopy
enlargements they did themselves of the 5x7 they bought (not wanting to
spring for 8x10) doesn't look good.

David<

Who would have lent you an LX body until you were back on your metaphorical
feet, if you lived a tad closer.