Shawn,

I don't think I ever asked for anyone to bend over backwards, nor do I recognise any relentless windows bashing - I was just voicing an opinion (admittedly strongly held), joining the debate and defending myself from attacks from people like you. If you wanted the matter dropped you should have thought about the consequences of your actions before you started fanning the flames.

Antonio