Oh and here comes another one to join the bandwagon! As far as I am aware subscribers to this group can post as many messages to whatever thread I please. Had it not occurred to you that the reason I have made so many posts is because I have been constantly bombarded by messages that I did not feel should be left without reply.

According to you theory would that make say Coty for example and extremely unfriendly person - he seems to have posted more messages than probably anyone.

As to the relevance of OS choices to the Pentax list, clearly it is relevant to discuss these matters in the digital age. Certainly more relevant than the contents of someone's fridge.

Antonio