Hi Collin.
I must have mised your respose.

I don't know if fog is the correct term.The prints have a grey ness to them.I don't
have
this problem with
the dark room class.Prints look good and whites are white,blacks are black.At home they
are more
grey whites and muddy blacks.
Paper and chemicals are new.

I'll investigate an amber bulb if i can find one.

Thanks

Dave