From: Bob Blakely [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 11:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: reagan cortege

I find it ... amusing to provoke folks I know nothing about. How they react
when they're angry tells me a lot about them. All are miffed, but:

Some (a very few) respond with shame. I feel sorry for them.
Some (many folks) respond with a well thought out retort. They're pretty
normal, and I like them.
Some (a very few) respond with a biting wit. I love these folks. I know
they're fun, and probably enjoyed giving it back.. with a good twist.
Some (too many) respond like you.

Well, there you have him, folks. No further comment necessary.

Regards,
Bob...
"No man's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in
session."
  -- Mark Twain

From: "Shawn K." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>