Hi,

> I had the pleasure to watch one of four dokumentations on swiss television
> of famous photographers, sadly I missed the other
> parts. It showed Inge Morath at work for Magnum and a lot of interviews with
> other important photographers like Capa/Bresson...
> I did not manage to see the brand of 35mm camera she used, but she said in a
> interview, that she takes most
> of her pictures with a 50mm lens and rarely with a 35mm and she developped
> b/w at home.
> She learned everything just by doing it.

I  like her photographs very much - I have 3 or 4 of her books. I
would like to have seen that documentary.

When I first heard about her life and her marriage to Arthur Miller I
wondered to myself what sort of a woman she must be to have succeeded
Marilyn Monroe. Then about 4 years ago I went to a talk that she gave
to a very small audience - she was one of the most charming, likeable
people you could possibly imagine. She lit up the room with her
personality.

--
Cheers,
 Bob