Hi,

Friday, June 11, 2004, 7:04:46 AM, Shawn wrote:

> I've seen you Bob, you're ugly, are you married, that would be a long shot,
> proof that where there's one ugly dumbfuck, there's another ugly dumbfuck
> that loves him...

I guess you have the better of me Shawn. Whereas you're handsome and
attractive to women, I'm ugly and repel them. Whereas you're tough and
strong and get into drunken fights at the drop of a hat, I don't get
drunk much and I haven't been in a fight for about 20 years. Whereas
you admittedly hate people and don't give a shit, I kind of like
people and hope to get on with them. Whereas you're proud to be an
aggressive bully, I'm kind of laid back and try to defend people
against bullies - in fact, that's the only reason I've ever been in a
fight at all. You could probably beat me up really easily because I'm
overweight and unfit as well as ugly.

Hell, you're even a couple of inches taller than I am, apparently.

I guess that all makes you a better person, and more of a man.

Congratulations - it must make you feel really good.

You can go back to dragging branches around the forest floor now.

--
Cheers,
 Bob