freakin' heck! some people have too much time on their hands...

get a life man...

tan.

-----Original Message-----
From: That Guy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 14 June 2004 11:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Trolls & how-to

Of course it was a rude, thoughtless act designed solely to ruffle feathers
and create a stir.  I mean clearly, this is the case, it was not simply a
mistake on the part of the author, no way, no how.  Simply not the case at
all.  In fact, you can clearly see in the following example that the two
names "Frantisek", and "Frank", bear absolutely no similarities, this is
true despite the fact that these name are actually feminine and masculine
forms of each other...  DESPITE that, it is clear they bear no resemblance,
physically, or in terms of pronunciation.  The chances of miss-writing one
as the other are slim to none, bordering on infinitesimally small, tiny,
percentages well below 1, and in fact quite close to 0.  Hence I presume
that no way on this earth did our dear fellow Antonio make a simple mistake
of language, in fact, this is quite clearly a rip on BOTH Frank AND
Frantisek, as it seeks to call Frantisek a man, and Frank a woman, a
scenario that is wholly untrue, being without proof or basis in reality...
In conclusion, I must support Frank in his assertions, however, I must
stress, that the previous paragraph written by my, was largely tongue in
cheek, and hence open to the interpretations that implies...

-That Guy