Reposting since I don't think this got through this morning...

I'm in the process of trying to return my sand-filled Tamron 90mm to my
ebay seller. I emailed her on Thursday and hadn't heard back yet. I
emailed her again yesterday, still nothing. How long should I give her
before I put the matter in dispute with Paypal? She told me she's
travelling a bit this summer, so I'd like to not cause trouble if it's
unnecessary. However, I also wonder if she's at home, reading my emails
and simply hoping I'll go away. I was thinking of giving her a week
before I put it in dispute. Does that sound right or should I give it
more or less time?

Thanks,
Amita