Hi!

RS> Another PAW from me, my *ist D and the now infamous Voigtlander 125:

RS> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2444650&size=sm

RS> Comments and criticisms welcome as always,

Rob, I think that this is artful way to represent the greatest artist
of them all - Mother Nature.

I've read comments Shel posted and I can at least say that I hope I
comprehend what he is saying. I still would vote "art" in this very
case.

However, personally I used to be very fascinated with flower shots,
insect shots and generally macro shots. I tried some and all of a
sudden I realized it was *that* interesting to me. So I kind of quit
it. So perhaps, at least part of me wants to agree with Shel's
reasoning...

As the old Soviet joke goes: "Rabinovitch - what do you think of this?
Rabinovitch answers - I have an opinion, but I disagree with it!"...

Boris
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])