From: graywolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 15 June 2004 12:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: List problems

If you are getting every message multiple times it means you are subscribed
more
than once. Yes, the mailing list deamon should be smart enough to prevent
that
but does not seem to be. You can unsubscribe a few times then subscribe
once.
That should do the trick. However you may miss a few messages in the
process.

I am getting a few messages, not all, more than once. That probably has to
be
caused by something else, probably at my ISP's end of things not erasing
messages after I down load them.

--

--
graywolf