From: graywolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 15 June 2004 12:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: List problems

If you are getting every message multiple times it means you are subscribed
more than once.

While this is ONE reason for that phenomenon, it is certainly not the only reason it happens.

[...]

I am getting a few messages, not all, more than once. That probably has to
be caused by something else, probably at my ISP's end of things not erasing
messages after I down load them.

In my experience, this is the most usual happening.
I sort of hate to say it, but I used to get this quite frequently, but in recent times (last 4-6 months) it hasn't happened more than two or three times.
In 4 to 6 months around HERE any number of things might and usually do happen, so there's literally no way to tell what was responsible.

keith whaley

[...]